20/08/2016

Oriental Blue - Cannes


Another short but sweet fashion post for you today.
Cannes was definitely a time for playsuits and off the shoulder necklines, which may have become obvious on my Instagram. They're just so easy to throw on and accessorize.
And most importantly, you can be out the door in minutes.


In my opinion, Missguided are leading the way when it comes to affordable fashion, particularly playsuits. They've got a huge variety; different styles, different sleeve lengths, everything you could possibly want.

Sandals - last summer but similar (here) and (here)

I spotted this playsuit whilst browsing online and couldn't resist adding it to my basket. Blue and white is up there with my favourite colour combinations, so it was meant to be. For only £22, the quality is lovely and the oriental, porcelain print is to die for.
I kept the rest of my look relatively simple with tan gladiator-style sandals, which never get old, and a hint of orange on my lips and nails.


We wandered down to the main part of Cannes for a lovely evening full of food and laughter.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that incredible sunset and the calmness of the water loaded with yachts?
We couldn't have asked for much more.












0 comments:

Post a Comment