25/07/2016

July Favourites - Splashes of Orange

I know I've swamped you with travel and food posts so far on this blog, so I thought today I'd switch it up a bit.
I've jumped on the beauty bandwagon and decided to collate my July favourites.
 After collecting a few things that I've recently purchased or have been using excessively over the past few weeks, I noticed a slight trend.



Orange.
I used to be a firm hater of the colour but as the weather's got increasingly warm and it's actually starting to feel like summer here in the UK, I've noticed a natural gravitation towards the bold shade.

It looks incredible on bronzed limbs and is definitely a colour to make the most of if you're jetting off somewhere sunny in the next month or so.


The gold accents of many of my favourites this month perfectly complement the vibrancy and spirit of the orange hues, creating a quirky yet classic look when combined.
So, onto the favourites...


I fell in love with these heeled sandals the moment I saw them, knowing they'd be perfect for my trip to Cannes this week. Elegant in design yet eye-catching in colour, these comfortable shoes are a total steal.



Pricey but worth the extra pounds. With base notes of Leather, Patchouli and Vanilla fused with hints of Bergamot and Iris Pallida, it is a unique scent with a sensuous allure. Dab this on your skin and you'll be receiving compliments all day long due to its intense staying power. Oh, and can we take a moment to appreciate the incredible packaging?

My idea of the perfect summer nail shade. It looks amazing with tanned skinned, is opaque with just one coat and best of all, it barely makes a dent in your purse. Currently on sale so grab it quickly before it sells out!
I was in desperate need of a new makeup brush to apply my foundation with after growing tired of using my fingers, and stumbled upon this gem whilst browsing the aisles. The density of the bristles makes it ideal for buffing cream or liquid products into the skin for a flawless, natural finish. I don't think I've gone a day without using it this month so it must be pretty good.




I've had this watch for a couple of years now but recently rekindled my love for it, and have been wearing it non-stop since. It's a timeless piece which adds that extra something to any ordinary outfit and is of course convenient if you're prone to running late.

Although Charlotte Tilbury is a highly expensive brand, the majority of products are simply faultless and therefore worth the price tag in my opinion. This duo is no exception. The matte 'sculpt' shade is perfect for contouring and the beautiful highlight adds a subtle yet buildable glow to the highest points of the face. This is now my staple contouring palette and I can't see that changing any time soon.

So that rounds up my favourites for this month. I hope something has taken your fancy!

I'm currently in Cannes on holiday so posts may be sparse for a couple of weeks. I'll be back with plenty of new content soon though! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment